SBIR/STTR Webinar Series
Brought to you by Texas A&M University Innovation Partners, TEES Office of Commercialization & Entrepreneurship, and Texas A&M Division of Research.
Whether this year will be your first time submitting an SBIR or STTR proposal or you have submitted several before, this three-part webinar series will help get you or your lab/company ready to submit and obtain a better understanding of what you need to be thinking about before you are ready to submit an SBIR or STTR grant proposal. This informative series will cover:
- Key differences between agencies
- What to look for when deciding which agency to submit to
- Pre-proposal requirements
- Best practices for submitting a successful proposal
Commercialization in the field of Education
This webinar will cover the commercialization process for educational research and other non-patentable intellectual property (i.e. copyrights, trademarks, etc.). During this one-hour webinar you will get an overview of the commercialization process, hear from a CEHD faculty team who recently licensed their educational curriculum, and conclude with a Q&A session.
- Bobby Melvin, Senior Licensing Manager for Innovation Partners will provide a summary of the commercialization process and overview of the IP landscape for the field of educational research.
- Lara-Alecio, Director of the Center for Research & Development in Dual Language & Literacy Acquisition, and his team will share their experience on the recent license agreement of STELLA to Frog Street, LLC. Read the full article
- Q&A session – Get answers to your intellectual property and commercialization questions